The original villa was built in 1930. It was designed in a plot of about 3,000 sqm and comprised three properties, hence the name ELS TRES XALETS. Each house or chalet was about 100m². Two of the houses were joined together and extended during various renovations. This has left the current house with more than 300m² of floor area and two floors. The third house was enhanced with a covered pergola of 150m².
Besides the main house there are three terraced suites, plus a fourth external property, opposite the villa. This is divided into two: an apartment for the caretakers and another which serves as a house annex. The total area of the estate is over 11,000m². It is located opposite the village of El Port de la Selva. It has a large parking area, garden, swimming pool, chapel and wood.