The original villa was built in 1930. It was designed in a plot of about 3,000 sqm and comprised three properties, hence the name ELS TRES XALETS. Each house or chalet was about 100m². Two of the houses were joined together and extended during various renovations. This has left the current house with more than 300m² of floor area and two floors.